4-5 mozzarella cheese sticks
Pizza dough (try this one: http://theyankeesouthernbelle.blogspot.com/2010/05/whole-wheat-pizza-crust.html)
(1) Shape your pizza dough onto your pan, making sure to allow the dough to hang over the edge of the pan.
(2) Take a cheese stick and slice in half lengthwise. Place cheese stick halves around the edge of the crust. Continue to do this until the entire circumference of the pizza dough is filled.
(3) Take the dough that is off the pan and wrap around each cheese stick to form the crust. Seal edges.
(4) Begin to preheat oven to 425. While oven is preheating bake the pizza crust for 5-7 minutes to firm up.
(5) Top with sauce and other toppings. Bake for 15 minutes longer.