Thursday, April 26, 2012
There really is nothing like fresh wild asparagus. The flavor of the wild variety is so much better and what better way to eat it then roasted with Parmesan cheese!
Salt and pepper
(1) Preheat oven to 450.
(2) Clean and dry asparagus.
(3) Line a cooking sheet with parchment paper and place asparagus on top.
(4) Drizzle a little bit of extra virgin olive oil over asparagus.
(5) Sprinkle asparagus with salt and pepper to your liking. For me, the more the better!
(6) Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese - but not too much you want to still be able to taste the asparagus.
(7) Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool just a couple of minutes before eating the entire pan. Yeah, it's that good.